Mac OSX Software for CR-10 Compact Flash Card Reader

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Sat Apr 24 02:46:58 PDT 2004

I made what I thought was a good buy on eBay for a new (sealed blister pack)
Digital Concepts CR-10 Compact Flash Card Reader/Writer with USB cable and
CD for Mac and PC.

That is the good news. The bad news is the CD does not contain the Mac file
mentioned in the useless instruction manual. It was very hard to find a
support web sit but I finally found one at

http://www2.sakar.com/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=Car
d+Readers

that says:

·  I have Mac OS 10.3 (Panther) - why won't my card reader work?

Some users have experienced problems operating our card readers under OS
10.3. We are currently working on a solution.

They have not responded to my email inquiries.

Yes, I know "Buyer Bewhere of eBay Deals" but wondered if someone on this
list has found a solution to get Mac OSX 10.3.3 to recognize a 3rd party USB
Compact Flash card reader/writer?

Dick