[G4] OT, Dead APC backup

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 22:35:01 PDT 2004

I have one of those too.  Have not looked up the model number,
but at this moment, that might be irrelevant.  'Assuming' its
'NOT' the battery what else 'might' it be?

Seems it would be kinda 'disorderly troubleshooting' to install an
expensive battery only to find that the battery wasn't the problem.

Thanks
Don

Have a nice day

You can't change the past.
All you can do is use the present to try to fix the future.
http://mactomac.com/