[G4] dvd problem

Frank Dutra Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com
Tue Apr 27 04:27:09 PDT 2004

>I spent two hours trying to play a movie using various combinations
>of extensions and dvd players.  Does anyone know the proper versions
>and where I can find them?  Apple doesn't seem to offer any help.
>Thanks.

Have you tried replacing the PioneerCDR extension with a patched version from
  http://www.XLR8yourmac.com/
--
Frank Dutra running behind his:

G4 Mac 450 Mhz Dual Processor "Gigabit Ethernet"
OEM 30 GB HD with internal 40 GB IBM HD, 256 mb ram
Pioneer 106 (A06) DVD-R/CD-RW, driver patched for OS 9