G4 Airport

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Tue Apr 27 05:17:27 PDT 2004

I would like to forward something to the list about this subject that Jay
cannot post right now. Below is a copy of the emails that Jay and myself
have been going back and forth about regarding this subject.

It may not show up as such;  but if you go to System Prefs/Internet and
Network/Sharing and select the Internet pane, you can share your connection
from (a pull down menu - select built-in ethernet for DSL or cable modem),
and then click in the box below To computers using: Airport. This would push
the data streams to both en0 and en1, tho I am not sure which one gets which
data stream (but does it matter?).
are you at work, or at home?
I will be at work until around 5 - 202.781.1652 if you want to call.
Jay

boy you really got me on this one. I can't seem to assign en1 to airport.
en1 shows up in the Network utility but nothing else. I have to do some
searching on the board.