[G4] Flicker on an older i-mac

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 18:50:03 PDT 2004

Many people have sold this type of CD. There hasn't been any objection
by Apple to eBay about those sellers, so I am assuming that Apple does
not care a fig about that information being distributed in this manner.

I know for a fact that Microsoft will enforce the copyright values for
their software and try to stop older copies of programs from being sold
via eBay. That happened to my friend. He was informed by eBay that he
could not sell that particular item as a single item. The work-around
was to include a piece of hardware with the software as a combined item
auction. That way, he was selling a computer equipment package, not
just computer software that he no longer needed or wanted.