Attention all iBook owners

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 13:31:58 PDT 2004

>From today's MacInTouch <http://www.macintouch.com/>.

Apple has expanded its iBook Logic Board Repair program
<http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/> to cover additional, defective
computers with serial numbers between UV318XXXXXX and UV342XXXXXX.
[Coincidentally, we experienced a failure with one of our own iBooks.] The
latest FAQ states that repairs will be done for "for three years after the
first retail sale of the unit" and lists affected models as follows:
 The program is available for iBooks with serial numbers in the following
range(s):
 UV220XXXXXX to UV342XXXXXX

 iBooks with the serial numbers listed above may be referred to as:
	*	 iBook (16 VRAM)
	*	 iBook (14.1 LCD 16 VRAM)
	*	 iBook (Opaque 16 VRAM)
	*	 iBook (32 VRAM)