[G4] Garage Band Ozone Combo

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:34:01 PDT 2004

Is your guitar amplified (battery) or line level?  Amplified guitars
probably would give signal overload.
Your guitar uses magnets, so it may be that you are just too close to your
computer or the Ozone.
There are two 1/4" inputs on the Ozone, the one for instrument should be
used.
Why do you plug into the Ozone?  You can use a 1/4" to 1/8" adaptor directly
to your computer.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been trying unsuccessfully to record guitar into Garage Band via an
M-Audio Ozone keyboard. When I create a new Real Instrument guitar track, I
get a loud feedback noise. This noise occurs whether or not the guitar is
plugged into the Ozone. Anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks,
Melissa