Processor upgrades... Worth it? Fast? Groovy, even?

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 4 05:35:58 PDT 2004

brian,

	I use the giga designs GC5A-1250-D2 running at 1.3 ghz (I
think the closest they have now is 5-1012u) in a g4 sawtooth agp 400
and it's been w/out a prob and blasting away for a couple years now,
very happening and I can't recommend it enough. made a super huge
difference, big time. worth it, fast, groovy - yes. very easy install
and I work my machine hard but it's still totally solid! just my
view, hope it might help.

	see http://gigadesigns.com/products.html

		on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com