[G4] Wireless networking

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 03:02:30 PST 2004

There are original Airport cards out there for sale and supposedly a
similar card by 'orinoco' works just as well.  I did buy a Motorola PCI
card and installed it and it worked fine in a Quicksilver dual 1 gig.
All in all, the PCI card was the cheapest as I finally paid about $120
for the original Airport card (but that's what I wanted!).

Good Luck!

Tim