[G4] Wireless networking

C. Russell russells at tabletoptelephone.com
Thu Dec 9 06:15:48 PST 2004

I just installed a wireless system on my G4 using the Motorola Card and
works fine. I have a Linksys WGT54G wireless router. My neighbor a 1/2
mile  away bought a 15 db antenna and he can log onto my network and
internet connection. The router was using its stock antenna and he was
getting a 14% signal level. I also installed a Linksys PCI card in a PC
that I have to use to run a couple programs and I use it solve other
people's PC problems. My Mac just keeps charging alon. Also both Mac &
PC talk with each other and share files. It has been a learning
experience for me

Russell