[G4] Migrating to G5

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 13:08:18 PST 2004

One of the greatest features of the new G5's during the initial startup
process of a new computer you can hitch up your old computer via
firewire and your new g5 will ask you if you want to import or create
user accounts from a old system. It's part of the initial startup
process of the new computers during the registration process.