[G4] Re: Apple Hardware Test

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 10 04:56:01 PST 2004

> Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:43:42 -0800
> From: John Baltutis <baltwo at san.rr.com>
>
> On 12/09/04,  "Richard M. Kriss" <rmkriss at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the note.  I was looking for something for a quick test to let me
>> if the four DIMMs in my G4 are good and doing their thing.
>
> Try the Apple Hardware Test that came with your machine.

John,

Good suggestion but I don't recall ever seeing such an item.  Where can the
Apple Hardware Test  be found?

I went to the Apple software page and did a search and found a good
description of how to run the test at

but cannot find the software.  I rebooted from the 10.3 CD and it could not
be found.  I then looked on all three CDs and and tried the OSX Find File

Help!

Dick