[G4] ram question

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 17:33:23 PST 2004

Crucial makes a lot of the RAM that Apple uses.  They have an excellent
web site that explains RAM in great detail.  Their web site also is
easy to use for ordering; just enter your model info.  I am very happy
with crucial.com

OWC (Other World Computing) is also  highly regarded by folks.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.