[G4] Processor Upgrade ?

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 12 14:10:21 PST 2004

My G4-450 AGP with 1024 MB seems to be running slower than I remember and I
am getting more spinning disc (beach ball) time.

Just went to the Apple store and played with the new G5's and gave me a bad
case of New-Mac fever until I ask some questions.  The new (tower) G5's only
have room for one drive and that was a big turn off.

Maybe I should consider one of the new after market faster processors.  I
wonder if  I will really see much difference with something less than a 1
GB?

Dick