[G4] Difference between .sit and .sitx

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 21:07:07 PST 2004

As long as it is a newer version of Unstuffit (I think they introduced
SITX on 7.x), but a quick peek at their web site would tell for sure.
The way to know is if the SITX file doesn't have a custom icon, then
chances are you don't have the right version on your machine - when you
upgrade the custom icon for SITX files will appear (as opposed to the
generic document form).