[G4] Wireless networking

Nick Shank nshank at quorumsystems.yi.org
Tue Dec 14 19:03:47 PST 2004

Valerie,
 I'm sorry if I'm re-inventing the wheel, but a thought or two.

1. Make a folder in C:\ called transfer, or test, or something, then
share it. See if the mac can get to it.

2. XP Shares are pickey when it comes to the mac. If you're trying to
connect to your my documents, and have made them private, the mac won't
see them. It's a permision's issue, ask Bill.

3. The XP Admin share (C$), in my experience, flat out does not work on
the mac.

Hope that helps,
Nick

P.S. If I've already replied to this, sorry. Mail doesn't like my
out-bound mail server today... :|