[G4] Cannon Scanner

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 09:26:02 PST 2004

> Hi Guys/Gals,

I have a Cannon CanoScan N670U scanner on my G4 (10.3.6, 733 MHz Quick
Silver).  I last used it maybe a half a year ago and it worked fine. I
need to use now and it is dead!  Figures right, when you need it.

I have not unplugged it during that time, could the bulb be burned out?
  How would I know, since it doesn't fire up?

I have upgraded the OS a couple times during this period.

I have checked the wire and everything appears OK. It is a USB model,
getting power through the USB connection.

Anyone have a word to the wise?

Thanks in advance for your help.

rich