[G4] Cannon Scanner

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 09:33:51 PST 2004

Thanks everyone for your help. Apparently I did have a driver problem.
When I used the scanner from "Classic" is worked. Several of you fine
people gave ideas for OSX usage.  Right now I need to get several scans
done, then when I have a little spare time (right!), I will try to
execute some strategy to get it working on OSX.

But I sincerely appreciate the collective wisdom of the list!  Thanks
to all.

rich