[G4] Wireless networking

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Tue Dec 14 15:37:35 PST 2004

It seems to me that you are being asked to enter the username/password
for your account on the PC, and that you should go to the PC and
confirm (or update) the username/password and then go back to the Mac
and try entering it again; or that you need to register the
username/password of the PC in a file sharing panel on the Mac.
I'm shooting from the hip here as I have not had occasion to do this.
I'm just replying on the basis of the discussion I have followed to
this point.
On Dec 14, 2004, at 8:05 AM, Valerie Maples wrote:

> I am sorry; the history of this is not here/  Everything is already
> "shared"
> on the PC from the root directory up/  I have never heard the term
> permissions or seen a place for the other computers user name/
> passwords on
> Windows and I am a fairly advanced user.

Regards,

Wayne Clodfelter
wayne at troutnc.com