[G4] 10.3.6 safari so slow

Jim Davis nomorebush at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 07:32:13 PST 2004

This is the problem I've been having! I just posted the question about command line code (sudo) & how to use it, hoping it would address this issue- it has not. So I just added an additional gig of Crucial Ballistix Ram PC4000 to my MDD 867, and now have a total of 1.75Gigs of RAM- I see a difference, but Safari is still Colorwheeling & getting hung up on itself as it tries to load pages.
How do you manually empty cache without downloading one of these automating programs?  I'd like to try to keep things simple, if that will address the issue.
Thanks all- Jim.