[G4] 10.3.6 safari so slow

Melissa outmost at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 08:03:23 PST 2004

There's an "empty cache" command under the Safari toolbar menu. This
helps a bit for me but SafariSpeed did not help. I am glad to hear I
am not the only one with this issue! Ebay is especially bad - I
thought maybe it was just holiday traffic, but Internet Explorer is
MUCH faster. I guess I'll try Firefox.
Melissa