[G4] Re: TemperatureMonitor

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 15:56:59 PST 2004

An FPGA is a Field-Programmable Gate Array. Without going into much
detail, it's basically a chip that can be "re-programmed" over and over
and can perform many functions. This is the development option of
choice for most CPU/Semiconductor manufacturers.

Pre-7450 merely refers to G4 CPU's prior to model 7450 (1Ghz).

-CJ