[G4] Epson Stylus Color 900 & OS 10.3.7

C. Russell russells at tabletoptelephone.com
Fri Dec 31 20:44:49 PST 2004

I recently installed OS 10.3.7 on my Mac G4/400 704 MB ram and find
that the printing dialog box has some changes and my Stylus 900 does
not print well and color is terrible. It worked find  with 10.2.8 and
find in Classic 9.2.2 with Panther..  Has any one had experience with
the Epson Stylus 900 and Panther. There is more settings and I have
tried different ones with no improvement.. Epson web site does a driver
only for 10.1.5 which I have been using for Jaguar successfully. Any
suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

Russell