windows media

Jared Despain boardutah at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 15:17:54 PST 2004

	I know this is heresy on this list (and in my home), but I'm having
trouble playing a Quicktime file in a Powerpoint presentation made on a
pc. Works fine on my mac version of Powerpoint, but not on the pc.  I
think that the only type of files that can play inside the presentation
is Windoze media files (WMA), and I can't figure out how to do that
with these quicktime files. I have tried mpg4 in different flavors,
won't play. I have tried almost every type of export quick time gives
me, and none will play with windoze media. Any help would be
appreciated.

Jared