moving user preferences

Melissa Crowe outmost at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 15:39:18 PST 2004

Hello All,
I have recently re-installed Panther, after having numerous problems
since updating to 10.3.2 on my Quiksiver Dual 1Gig. I was given the
archive & Install (or whatever it's called, sorry) option & the
installer proceeded to crash partway through Panther Disk 1. It
appears that my previous system folder is intact, but the second time
around I was not given the option to save my user preferences. My
question is - what's the best way to get my preferences back? I am
the only user.
Thanks,
Melissa