[G4] tv on a G4

Jim Burger burger at crosslink.net
Sat Feb 7 08:21:02 PST 2004

I use Eye TV on a Sawtooth regularly and have used it on my G5. No
major problem. Occasionally the picture locks up but can be 'restarted'
by simply unplugging and plugging  the USB.
It is great if you have Watson to 'taping' events you want. I've found
no way to 'tape' and view at the same time though. (it 'tapes' to your
hard drive)

I can highly recommend it. Although I saw they have a new product out
that works with fire wire(don't know if it also works with USB) that
you might also check out.

Jim Burger