[G4] tv on a G4

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 14:09:38 PST 2004

I don't have room to set a 13" TV on my computer desk and I don't want
anything that big. Also, you can't really divide your attention between
two separate screens. A window on my Mac is the perfect compromise.
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye