[G4] tv on a G4

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Sun Feb 8 15:33:17 PST 2004

Well, I don't have much desk space and I want to be able to take
advantage of the "TIVO" like functions available with EyeTV and
Formac--pause, tape, search, program, etc.  My computer is actually in
a room with a large TV, but its not convenient to tape shows and
playing it late at night wakes up everyone else in the house.

And just like Sandor said, I've seen it in action and its very "cool."

Renita