[G4] Networking a PC

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 15:31:51 PST 2004

Rich,

Check out this link from apple support, it should help you out for file
sharing. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=19652  Now
sharing a printer is a different story if you are using mac os 10.3
built in printer sharing, which I think does not work. Has anyone got
this to work at any level?

Dan Brieck Jr.