466 vs 733

Randall Walker randy.walker at onsemi.com
Mon Feb 9 15:42:06 PST 2004

Listers,

I have a couple of questions. I have been offered a G4 733 for a good
price. I already have a G4 466 DA that is set up with all my stuff. I
see that they use a different chip, but other than the increase in CPU
speed, would it be worth it to switch? If they are about the same, I
will send my daughter the 733 and keep the 466 just to avoid all the
copying and stuff. Then I would maybe just upgrade to a 1GHz or so new
CPU. And my second question is how can I tell if this 733 is a
Quicksilver or a Digital Audio?

Thanks, Randy