[G4] wireless hub/router suggestions...?

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 17:50:15 PST 2004

I have a NetGear hub at work, model unknown - I didn't install it, the PC tech did, and it works fine with my Lombard G3 and Orinoco card combination.
At home, I recently installed an SBC DSL wireless network. I have my G4 GbEthernet hooked in with ethernet cable, my iMac by Apple AirPort card, and my Lombard by the Orinoco card. All three machines work in this network. SBC has given me 24/7 support phone numbers and they work!!  I think the SBC DSL network at home is faster than the NetGear at work most of the time.
The DSL modem is a 2Wire company product and they also give 24/7 phone support. Both companies have been able to provide needed information even though they do not use the Apple OS and have had to suggest different procedures on the hope that the procedure will work with Macs. So far, everything is still running smoothly.