[G4] Minimum System Requirements

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 17:58:09 PST 2004

My personal experience with game programs is FORGET ABOUT IT if the requirements are more than your machine provides. The games might (emphasis added) run but they will be slower than molasses in winter and will skip around the scenery. Sometimes, they will not even load or install, that depends on the individual game.

I finally upgraded my processor to an 800MHz chip so I could play a couple of games. It was worth the cost of the upgrade just for that ability. Also, it seemed to me that the system requirements were always getting higher and higher, so upgrading now made more sense to me instead of buying a newer G4.