[G4] General OS Craziness w/Two machines

Brian Silverio bsilverio at necc.mass.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:40:35 PST 2004

Yes it is a dual processor.  Any suggestions about the hardware will be
appreciated.
I have two powered Belkin USB hubs connected.
Additional hardware is:

--USB always connected--
Cannon Scanner
Microsoft Mouse
Prime Film Slide Scanner  (usually turned off)
Epson 777 printer (sometimes on, sometimes off)
Apple keyboard
APC UPS

--USB only connected when being used--
Nikon Coolpix 995

--Firewire always connected--
Pioneer DVD Burner (1x)

--Firewire only connected when being used--
Maxtor 25GB drive
iPod
Sony digital video camcorder

The machine memory is 2GB and it has four internal drives.  3-80GB and 1-180GB.
One of the 80GB drives was originally in the firewire case and I moved it
internal when I traded my cube for the MDD.  Also has an Airport card
installed.

Thanks
Brian