[G4] Sleep, Different Kinds

John Collins johnccollins at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 14:56:22 PST 2004

Brian and Shaene-- your info is useful. Do you know how this applies to
external FW drives. Do they spin down as well as the internal drives? I
have several external FW devices that I use on an occasional basis--how
is the best way to handle them.

Brian-- I notice in a later post-- you evidently disconnect yours. I
would find this inconvenient but I could do it if that seems to be the
best way. I use mine primarily for archiving and backup purposes (on a
manual basis not with software).

Any thoughts?

John in Tucson