[G4] General OS Craziness w/Two machines

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Thu Feb 12 05:20:39 PST 2004

On Wednesday, Feb 11, 2004, at 13:40 Canada/Eastern, Brian Silverio
wrote:

> Yes it is a dual processor.  Any suggestions about the hardware will be
> appreciated.

Sorry, nothing here rings a bell. I'd just try the usual -- run it with
as few peripherals as possible to see whether it still crashes at the
same rate. I'd begin with the Belkin USB hubs, for no other reason
that, so far, USB hubs have given me most trouble when it comes to
sleep. But I'm not sure any of that will help. I've a G4 DP MDD that
crashes at roughly the same rate -- twice or thrice a month -- although
it has a different complement of peripherals from yours.