Searching for Bookmarks & Mailboxes

Bill Metcalfe billmet at speakeasy.net
Sat Feb 14 22:05:49 PST 2004

For several months, I have been using OS X.2. I have not been
comfortable with it and hastily decided that I would try to move on
to X.3. I would like to erase X.2 and install X.3 on a clean machine.
Any documents I made I have saved, but I cannot uncovered where the
Safari Bookmarks or Eudora Mailboxes are located. Whenever I do a
search for either, the application is given as the find. I would like
to transfer the bookmarks and the mailboxes and then somehow
reinstall them after I have installed X.3. Is there an easier way to
do so without picking up all those 1's & 0"s with a tweezer and
manually moving them.
Any help would be appreciated.