[G4] iPhoto 4

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 17 14:34:24 PST 2004

>Subject: Re: [G4] iPhoto 4
>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:51:36 -0500
>
>Is there a way to make some photos  in my library hidden or unavailable
>on a shared G4.  I am using 10.3.2?  Thanks

     Your Pictures folder, the nominal location of your iPhoto library
is by default not readable by other users (unless privileged as admin
users).
--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                          - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA