OS 9.2.1

christine cano fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 13:52:56 PST 2004

 I have wanted to go back to 9.2.1 on one partition of my G4 but was told
that my 2003 dual boot mirror door G4 will not boot in anything older than
the 9.2.2 that was installed with it.

Is this really true, or does anyone have 9.2.1 installed on a new G4 mirror
door. I have a lot of instability with 9.2.2, but l enjoy working on OS 9
better than jaguar (no offense), not to mention the expense I have saved on
software by still using 9.

I tried removing the 3 "Classic" extensions as had been suggested to me, and
didn't see an improvement.

thanks
Christine