[G4] Epson Scanner Driver Reprise - Actual Error Msg

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Fri Jan 2 23:42:06 PST 2004

Anne, I am sorry I didn't see the problem earlier; But here it is. OSX
10.1 does not support Twain. Twain is the way scanners are recognized.
OSX 10.2 supports Twain and most scanner companies did not get their
Twain support ready until OSX 10.2.3 or later.

You might want to upgrade to OSX 10.3.2 at this point. You will find it
much more responsive than 10.1 and besides getting scanner support you
will get better printer support.

Roger