[G4]

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Jan 5 06:25:44 PST 2004

On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 09:03  AM, Christine Preece wrote:

> I have been following this newsgroup for about a year now and have
> practically had my head cut off because of an innocent mistake.
> This is the kind of response I got from a member whom I respected.

Let me just say, what with the penis enlargement ads and offers of PC
software my mailbox is quite full already.
Apparently not writing much yourself, your name did not ring a Bell
that said "be tolerant" and I am sure that legitemate customers of
yours were not amused either.
In any case please accept my apologies and feel free to complain to the
list Master and have me bounced for a week.
Jim