[G4]

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 06:35:56 PST 2004

Hi Christine. While it was very annoying to get your messages every
time one of us posted, we've all made similar mistakes while learning
to use email programs. I can't count the number of times I used to post
to the list(s) when I meant to send an email to an individual. But we
all learn. No one should be abused via these lists. Maybe one of the
nannies can do something about this very rude member. I apologize on
his behalf. John