[G4] Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mous

C. Russell Strodtbeck russells at strodtbeck.org
Mon Jan 5 10:55:31 PST 2004

Drew
I do have the reciever directly plugged into the MAC G4/400 USB port
but does not function. The other port  handles a powered hub. I not
aware of any configuration for this function. I did notice after having
some Hard Drive problems on a WDC 120 GB Drive and installed another
one and reinstalled the OS my F keys worked in VPC Windows ME & 2000
where before they did not.

My system is a G4/400/ OS 10.2.8 120 GB Seagate Drive

Russell