[G4] New Internal HD for G4 AGP Graphics "Sawtooth" 350MHz

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 16:45:09 PST 2004

Carbon Copy Cloner
http://www.bombich.com/software/ccc.html

It is Donation ware that means as quoted below...

"Making donations

CCC is considered donation-ware (uncrippled shareware). I worked hard
developing CCC and its methodology and documenting it on the internet
for the rest of the Mac OS X community. If you would like to make a
small donation for this software, select an amount and click on the
picture below (or you can send something directly to me at the address
listed). Please note that if you are using CCC for an educational
institution, you should NOT donate to Bombich Software. My heart is in
Education and all software that I write shall always be free to
Education."

Dan Brieck Jr.