[G4] Pioneer 106 DVD ?

Wade Perry wadeperry at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 09:44:49 PST 2004

John,

Just purchased a Pioneer 106D from XtremeGear. This is the dual format
DVD-R,RW/DVD+R,RW. Installed on  a G4 533 DA, running 10.2.8, 1.2G of Ram.
System recognized on start up. Burns in iDVD,iTunes,and Toast 6. No
additional drivers or updates needed. This is an brand new OEM drive, so no
pretty Mfg box, but install instructions and PC software. As of this
morning, still $110.00 USD, plus shipping. Take a look.

http://www.buyxtremegear.com/dvra06.html

Listed below is the ASP report.

CD-RW/DVD-R

Disc Burning            Fully supported.
Unit Number             1
ATA Device Type         atapi
Device Serial           CLDC432433WL
Device Revision         1.07
Product Identification  DVD-RW  DVR-106D
Vendor Identification   PIONEER

Hope this helps,

Wade Perry