[G4] HI1

Dave Doty ddoty at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 03:12:08 PST 2004

Lori,
  I have been using the Microtek V310 at home and work for years. I have
had the same problem occur many times.
I use this scanner with OS 9.2.2 with an Adaptec PCI to SCSI card and
Color-It!, GraphicConverter and PhotoShop.

You can run the purple installation CD-ROM that came with the scanner
to install just the ScanWizard interface for the scanner under a custom
installation if memory serves.

This is what I do if SCSI Probe shows the scanner on the Mac but I get
the error that it can't find the scanner.

Let me know if this helps or if you need more/different help.
Dave