[G4] Connecting from my Mac to my Virtual PC Windows XP

Billy Bacon billy at billybacon.com
Sun Jan 18 17:32:18 PST 2004

What I need to do is be able to open up a Finder window on my powerbook
(Panther) and browse over to my Window XP OS while Virtual PC is running (I
want to browse the C drive on my Windows OS). Right now I can be working in
Virtual PC WinXP and open Microsoft Explorer and I have a shared drive (Z:)
that I've mapped. So I can browse files that reside on my Mac while I'm
working in my Windows world.

I need to be able to do the reverse while working in my Mac OS X
environment.

Is this possible? Right now my Mac *cannot* see my Windows XP environment.
But my Windows XP environment *can* see my Mac environment.

And yes, my Virtual PC application is running on the same machine (so maybe
in my last e-mail, 'connect' was probably a bad word to use).

Can this be done?

Thanks for your help.

- Billy -