[G4] Connecting from my Mac to my Virtual PC Windows XP

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sun Jan 18 18:43:19 PST 2004

Billy,

1. What mac os X are you running?

2. What workgroup does the pc think it os on ( This matters before mac
os X.3 panther, if it is a different workgroup it will not necessarily
show up)?     For mac os X.2

3. Did you enable file sharing on the windows PC ? You should see a
hand by the C: drive if you are sharing it. If not right click on
sharing

4. Also you may want to try playing with Network Settings on the VPC
List (Ex. Virtual Switch)

Dan Brieck Jr.