[G4] burning single CD with both Mac and PC software?????

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 12:16:21 PST 2004

I think the original thought here was the idea of burning a CD that could be
read by both formats, Mac and PC. Let's get back on that thread, OK?

Again, I suggest that the CD should be burned as an ISO 9660 format so it can
be read by either machine.

Why spend more money for a flash memory stick when you already own a CD
burner? You could use the money for more blank CDs. I have a 128Mb flash memory
stick and I think it is terrific, but I don't ever suggest spending more money
than you have to if what you have can do the job you want to do.

Roxio Toast can burn CDs in Mac only, PC only, Unix only, or Hybrid formats.
You have a burner? - you should have Toast!