Multifunction Printer Recommendation

Lynn Persing lpersing at acsworld.net
Thu Jan 22 18:09:05 PST 2004

My mother bought the Epson CX5400 multifunction before Christmas for
$129.  She seems to really like it but she uses a Windows PC so I'm
not sure how it works with OS X.  She always had HP printers before
this one and I talked her into trying an Epson.  The 5400 is a
copier/scanner/printer, but it does not have the camera card slots or
fax capability.  You have to buy the next model up to get those added
features.

Lynn