iMovie Font

Chuck Kay chuckkay at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 23:23:13 PST 2004

Anybody have a good recommendation for a "wedding font" for iMovie? I
usually create my title slides in Photoshop (640x480 72 dpi). However,
my script fonts do not look very good in iMovie. Even when exported
back out to camera and viewed on TV monitor via VHS and DVD. The only
font I have that is a fancy script font is "Edwardian Script." Any
suggestions? I don't mind going to Adobe and purchasing a nice font.
I'm using iMovie 4, Panther 10.3.2, .... Thanks for the advice.
Chuck